skip to main | skip to sidebar

Turok Reader

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today Colin was sticking up for that UK comedy actor Chris Langham for looking at child porn. He also said "What`s Plasma all about? It`s hotter than gas."
Posted by Newman Cruise at 8:02 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  January (19)
      • Colin started playing a new roleplaying game on hi...
      • After work in the kitchen Colin told me a joke tha...
      • Kiki and Colin were cooking dinner when I got home...
      • I woke up to hear "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" coming from ...
      • Colin`s girlfriend is visiting. They came home wit...
      • When I got up this morning Colin kindly offered to...
      • Colin met his Dad again after work and then came h...
      • Today Colin was sticking up for that UK comedy act...
      • "It`s a dark nihilistic view of man`s future" said...
      • Colin made scrambled eggs on toast and nearly forg...
      • Colin came in late and very hungry. Luckily our fl...
      • Today Colin was sticking up for that UK comedy act...
      • Colin asked if i had the iron and I said that I di...
      • "Fucking Cocknobs," yelled Colin this morning as h...
      • I got home late and Colin was in the kitchen with ...
      • Colin came out of his room when I got home late an...
      • For the second day running I left the house for wo...
      • For tea Colin made some heated sandwiches on our t...
      • Today Colin worked in Fujisawa. Before he left he ...

About Me

My photo
Newman Cruise
View my complete profile