Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Today Colin worked in Fujisawa. Before he left he made some egg sandwiches but had trouble wrapping them in clingfilm. Then he cooked some udon noodles and was going to add curry sauce. He heated the sauce seperately, but when he went to drain the noodles the handle of the pan flipped round and they all went in the sink. He was really upset. It has happened to him three times now. He unwrapped his egg sandwiches and ate them instead. I wonder what he ate at work instead of the sandwiches? I texted Colin to say sorry that I laughed when the noodles fell out. He texted back : don`t worry about the Udon mate I was just furious at the pan. just had a shift with Ryan who was on stay time, he was alright to me actually! I texted back: i heard he said you were a cunt. He texted back: he said you were turok reading cockend! After work we played Soul Caliber II. We had an 8 man each battle. Best of 3. he`s really good at it and beat me. His favourite character is Kilik. My favourite character is Heihachi. Then I made coffee and he made tea. He went to his room and is talking to his girlfriend on Skype.
