"It`s a dark nihilistic view of man`s future" said Colin talking about the new Coen brothers movie. Then he said, "I like dark nihilistic visions of man`s future...they`re great."
The night before he went out all night at a hip hop club with our other flatmate. He said he must have looked really uncool in his suit after work but he ended up dancing with these Japanese hip hop blokes in baggy clothes and he was thinking he was pretty cool and doing `rap style handshakes` but he was very drunk so it was all quite vague to him. They got home at eight in the morning and after a few hours Colin told me his dad was coming round. I was surprised to hear this so I cleaned our house while Colin played on his X-Box. Colin`s dad came round, he is a taller version of Colin with no hair. He brought loads of books for Colin from England which he first took to China. He`s in Asia visiting universities for his job. Then they went to Yokohama to eat steak at a hotel.
