Thursday, January 10, 2008

For the second day running I left the house for work before Colin was even out of bed so I didn`t see him until later. When I got home I texted Colin: get me some milk on the way home. He texted me back: yeah should be back in 10. I texted back: genius. He texted back: could you fill the kettle and boil im gonna cook some pasta. So I did. When he got home he couldn`t find his pasta. Then he realised it was in the fridge. When he opened the fridge he said, "This solves this mystery once and for all." Then he saw his eggs and said I could have some of his eggs. Then he added, "Everyone loves eggs. I wish I had an egg-cup, then I could have boiled eggs." We talked in the kitchen for a while but I had a headache so I put tissue paper in my ears because Colin has a loud northern English accent which hurts my ears sometimes.