Monday, January 14, 2008
"Fucking Cocknobs," yelled Colin this morning as he splashed water on his crotch from our kitchen sink. He does that every day and looks genuinely pissed off. Today he went to Akihabara with his girlfriend. When they came home he came and knocked on my door. "Busy," i said, "Not wanking, just busy." "Ah," he said, "I just wanted to tell you that I made a rash purchase today and bought an X-box." "You silly boy," I said back. He laughed. Later on when I was finished doing what I was doing I went in the kitchen where our telly is. His girlfriend was on a laptop working on her demonstration for her thesis that needs to be finished this week. Colin was playing on his new X-Box. He looked at me and said, "This is brilliant." He was playing a game where you are some kind of soldier in space on an alien planet. "Look at that," he said, "I love graphics." He played a bit more, then he turned to me and said, "It`s like being a real soldier...in space."
