Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On Sunday Colin visited the grave of Ozu in Kamakura with his mate Barnaby. A man at the graveyard was pissed off when Colin asked the way. Then they got shouted at when Barnaby`s girlfriend took a Starbucks coffee into a restaurant.
The other night I went to the toilet and heard Colin talk to our other flatmate saying, "Right, do not disturb, watching Lost." When I finished in the toilet I knocked on his door. Then I knocked again. He opened the door. He had his light turned off and his headphones plugged in ready. "Yeah?" he asked. "Nothing," I said. He said, "Yeah, I know, very annoying."
On Saturday night we went to a school party in Kikuna. There were just a few students, me, Colin, and another teacher plus three staff members. Suddenly Colin said quite loudly, "One up the bum, no harm done, eh lads?" We went home drunk, he more than I, and we went in the convenience store when we got home to get some more food. When we left, Colin only had a lighter and a carton of apple juice. "Oh bollocks I forgot to get anything to eat," he said. he refused to go back in and we went home.
Yesterday Colin said if I have kids I should let my children play violent videogames and he seemed upset when I said I didn`t want to.
Last night I asked Colin if it`s possible to put clothes back onto dead bodies in Oblivion. He loaded up to try but took ages and even went to prison first. We found out that you can put clothes back into the inventory of dead people but you can`t see the clothes appear on them. We were a bit disappointed.