skip to main | skip to sidebar

Turok Reader

Friday, April 4, 2008

In the morning Colin came out of his room and said, "Jonk." That`s what he calls me. I replied, "Cog." That`s what I call him. He said, "My hair`s sticking up, like a mushroom."
Posted by Newman Cruise at 5:37 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • On Thursday night I went back to our house in Tomi...
      • Colin dropped a peanut on the kitchen table but co...
      • I found Colin playing Oblivion in the kitchen in t...
      • At the weekend it was Colin`s birthday. He invited...
      • In the morning Colin came out of his room and said...
      • Colin and I spent a long time late at night watchi...
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (19)

About Me

My photo
Newman Cruise
View my complete profile