Sunday, February 3, 2008

This afternoon Colin got out of bed and came into the living room and said, "What the bollocking hell`s going on?" he could see the large snowflakes falling against our kitchen window`s frosted glass. So he opened the window and stuck his head out. "I`m going to go out and play in the snow on my own." But we went out together and looked for the mysterious park that`s on the map at our local train station. We didn`t find it. We walked around for a while in the hilly suburbs and then walked down some back paths and investigated secluded family graves. I didn`t enter but Colin went in and took some pictures. He said, "I love this kind of thing" when he went in. Then we went to a local coffee shop we hadn`t been in yet and had coffee. We talked about what men talk about: women, politics, drink, and war. Then we went home. Then Colin went in the kitchen and played on one of his videogames. I wandered in to see him come across a preaching jellyfish on a spacestation who was having trouble with a security officer over a preaching permit. Colin spent several minutes trying to help arrest the jellyfish.