skip to main | skip to sidebar

Turok Reader

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I walked into the kitchen late and Colin was playing Mass Effect on his X-Box. He was in a kind of moon buggy in a kind of moonscape. I mentioned that he was in a car now. "And look I can do this," he said. Then he made his three characters get out of the buggy. He pointed his gun at another nearby moon in the sky and shot at it with his gun.
Posted by Newman Cruise at 7:53 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Today I was at work while Colin had a day off. Yes...
      • I managed to annoy Colin last night when he was ma...
      • Yesterday Colin came out of his room and said he f...
      • Yesterday Colin went to see the Backstreet Boys in...
      • This week Colin borrowed my suit jacket for a day ...
      • This week Colin passed the next level of his Japan...
      • "Classic," said Colin sounding completely pissed o...
      • I walked into the kitchen late and Colin was playi...
      • This afternoon Colin got out of bed and came into ...
      • This morning I came out of my room half asleep and...
    • ►  January (19)

About Me

My photo
Newman Cruise
View my complete profile